Master of Science in Corporate Finance & Fintech
ESC Clermont Business School
EUR 12,950 / per year
31 Jul 2024
Earliest start date
The Right Approach in the World of Finance
In a highly volatile environment, financial managers and investment professionals have to be able to devise and apply the right policies in relation to investments, financing, and wealth planning. Since students need to be prepared for a new economic environment, the first aim of this Master of Science is to provide them with expert knowledge about corporate finance, investment analysis, valuation, and portfolio management, and to emphasize the highest ethical standards and applications for financial modeling. After completing the curriculum, students will acquire investment management practices through the mastery of tools for financial analysis, asset classes, and portfolio management in order to be prepared for the industry’s top financial positions and pass leading certifications in finance.
- Taught entirely in English.
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate finance world in France
- Preparation for the CFA certification, in partnership with the CFA Institute
- Grasp Fintech and like coding and embrace blockchain technology
- Multicultural student group
- Internships in France or abroad in SMEs and multinational companies