At the core of the ESSEC learning experience is a combination of excellence and distinctiveness. ESSEC’s unique educational model is based on education by experiences, that foster the acquisition of cutting-edge knowledge with the development of know-how and life skills. At ESSEC, we aim to empower students and give them the keys to imagine, create, lead and have a positive impact in the business world of tomorrow that will be more complex and changing ever more rapidly.
Accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA, ESSEC maintains a superior level of academic excellence that is recognized worldwide. Founded in 1907, ESSEC has built its influential brand name on our comprehensive range of programs that have evolved in response to student needs, corporate developments, and an evolving business climate.
Programs taught in English:
- Master in Management - Grande Ecole (MIM)
- Master in Finance (MIF)
- Master in Data Sciences & Business Analytics (DSBA)
- Master in Strategy and Management of International Business (SMIB)
- MSc in Marketing Management and Digital (MSc MMD)
- MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
Programs taught in French:
- MS Gestion Achats Internationaux & Supply Chain (GAISC)
- MS Droit des Affaires Internationales et Management (DAIM)
- MS Management des Systèmes d’Information en Réseaux (MSIR)
- MS CENTRALE-ESSEC Entrepreneurs (ENTREP)
- MS Management Urbain et Immobilier (MUI)
- MS Marketing Management and Digital (MMD)