MSc in International Economy and Business
Budapest Business University
EUR 3,000 / per semester
30 Jun 2024
Earliest start date
Our International Economy and Business program aims to train professionals capable of analyzing the global world economy, interpreting international trends and effectively conducting and managing international negotiations. The investment incentive and management profile of the International Economics and Business major ensure that students will acquire thorough and up-to-date knowledge in the preparation and implementation of foreign direct investments (FDI).
Double Degree Opportunity
This program offers double-degree opportunities. Students can earn the following master’s degrees from our partner universities:
- MA in International Business and Finance – Augsburg University of Applied Sciences (Augsburg, Germany)
- MSc International Business – University of Stirling (Stirling, United Kingdom)
We do not advertise specializations in our program, but since the training focuses on the topic of investment incentives, students gain in-depth knowledge in the preparation and implementation of foreign direct investments (FDI). During the course of the program, they will acquire all the relevant knowledge which will enable them to undertake the development of investment strategy (corporate, municipal government), the planning of the establishment of joint ventures, and the conclusion of international contracts.
Our students graduating with a Master's degree in International Economics and Business will:
- Receive knowledge that is unique in Hungary, can be put into practice immediately and for which there is a constant demand from employers;
- Be prepared for the successful management of the international economic relations and investments of companies, institutions, and local governments, and for effective business communication in several languages;
- Be able to perform expert, analyst, and managerial tasks within the framework of the Hungarian state administration or at international organizations.
- Analysis and evaluation of the global world economy and international trends
- Preparation and management of foreign investments
- Management of international negotiations and development of contractual constructions
- Establishment of international (joint) enterprises
- Development of investment strategy at municipalities
Graduates will be eligible for the following positions in multinational companies, international organizations, and municipalities that receive and manage foreign investments:
- FDI strategic analyst
- Investment promotion officer
- Foreign capital investment manager
- FDI specialist (consultant)
- International investor relations manager
Scholarships and Funding
A full scholarship opportunity is available on the university's website, called Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme.
Visit the university's website to view all scholarship opportunities!