M.Sc in Global Marketing Management
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
MYR 29,500 / per year
Earliest start date
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- An overview of marketing in a global environment.
- An understanding of the marketing blueprint that can be used in all countries, whether as a standard approach or adapted to specific characteristics of a particular market.
- Focus on thinking and planning marketing activities at a global level in the light of the market and its requirements.
Full-time (1+ year)
|Dual Degree Award:
Asia Pacific University (APU), Malaysia & De Montfort University, UK
Modules & Project/Dissertation
The modules are designed to provide the knowledge and skills that managers need in order to attract customers globally. It is specially designed to meet the needs and trends of the global marketplace in an international and multicultural setting. Students learn the importance of defining the scope of 21st-century marketing, developing and executing effective marketing strategies, adapting to rapidly changing technologies; building customer satisfaction and retention and facilitating communications successfully.
You will be expected to conduct an effective research in relation to business in Global Marketing for both academic and industrial purposes. Either route will require you to plan and conduct effective academic research to critically evaluate and select global market entry strategies leading to a significant dissertation or the conduct of appropriate research and analysis leading to one of an academic paper, consultancy report or case history in relation to an aspect of Global Marketing Management.
The Benefits of This Programme
- On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Assess the relevance of national and international trends and issues in cross-border marketing.
- Evaluate the importance of creating, developing and maintaining a competitive advantage in a global context.
- Critically evaluate the range of advanced skills required to design and implement a global marketing plan.
- Develop skills to be employed in an advisory or practical managerial capacity in marketing management.
- Manage marketing and corporate communication in global marketing environments.
- Possess the personal, interpersonal, cultural awareness and critical skills to be able to work in Marketing Management.
- Integrate knowledge and to handle complex marketing information.
- Evaluate complex marketing scenarios and develop new applications, insights, and strategies for global marketing.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the complexity of global marketing.
- Design and implement a global marketing plan.
Who should attend
The Master of Science in Global Marketing Management has been designed to equip key managers, senior executives, executives, entrepreneurs and other professionals for a career in global marketing by developing.
The critical knowledge and competencies in the identification, evaluation, and solution of problems encountered in global marketing and the development of global marketing strategies. In addition, it is designed for those who have an undergraduate background in business, as well as those from other industry areas interested in developing a comprehensive understanding of concepts and current theories in the management of global businesses.