Digital pioneer of distance learning in Germany
AKAD University sees itself as an innovative distance learning provider. We contribute to the personal and professional success of our customers with nationally and internationally recognized degrees and further training at a high level. Our educational offerings are geared towards the needs of working people. As a pioneer in digital distance learning, we rely on a mix of media and methods that allows learners maximum flexibility. The quality of our distance learning courses is documented by state approvals and accreditations.
Study flexibly, individually and efficiently alongside your job - at AKAD , the pioneer in digital distance learning! As a state-approved and first private long-distance university in Germany, AKAD University offers you a large number of distance learning courses and opportunities for further training in the areas of business and management, technology and IT, as well as communication and culture. In order to successfully complete your bachelor's or master's degree, you don't need to go to university, because: your distance learning course at the AKAD is based entirely on your individual needs and your personal time management! In this way, you can flexibly complete your studies at the AKAD University part-time. As an AKAD student, you also have access to a range of free digital media and tools to make distance learning easier for you. The linchpin of your distance learning is the AKAD campus.
- Currently around 6,000 distance students in courses and courses;
- Average age: 30 years
- Over 60,000 successful graduates since 1959
- Around 400 professors and lecturers with academic qualifications and practical experience
- Over 200 company cooperations
- 225 employees at the AKAD University
- With the AKAD University and the AKAD further education, AKAD offers the widest range of distance learning and further education in the areas of business & management, technology & IT as well as communication & culture.
- AKAD University offers more than 65 extra-occupational distance learning courses leading to bachelor's, master's and MBA degrees as well as university certificates in the areas of business & management, technology & IT, communication & culture for academic further education.
- AKAD Continuing Education: 120 continuing education courses in the areas of business, technology and languages. IHK courses, state-approved translators, language diplomas, distance learning courses.
- High success rates: 96 percent of distance learning students get their degree right away
- 82 percent were able to expand their careers through distance learning at AKAD.
- 1956 Founding of AKAD Switzerland
- 33 examination centers nationwide and one examination center in Austria, from A for Aalen to Z for Zwickau.
- Member of the Association of Private Universities, the Forum DistancE-Learning and the European Association for Distance Learning.
Flexible alongside work
The right way for every type of learner
- Learn at your own pace, where and when you want.
- Your studies can be easily combined with your work and private life.
- The AKAD study model enables each type of learner to find their own way.
- You can start your studies at any time.
Personal service during distance learning
- The AKAD study support will help you personally and quickly.
- Our lecturers and tutors are always available to answer technical questions.
- According to the FernstudiumCheck report, the AKAD University is one of the most popular distance learning universities and was awarded test winner for service quality by the German Institute for Service Quality (DISQ).
Efficient distance learning
96% graduate from AKAD
- Practice-oriented study materials and a modern online platform ensure optimal exam preparation.
- 96 percent of the students graduate right away.
- AKAD graduates enjoy an average salary increase of 29%.