Why This Programme?
We have designed the Professional Master in Growth Hacking and Digital Entrepreneurship of IM to accompany the entrepreneur during the development and implementation process of his startup, considerably increasing his guarantees of success.
It is a high performance program, which in a short time will show you how to risk the fair and necessary, to test and move forward by monitoring and optimizing, without ever losing sight of the business objectives you must achieve before launching to take the next step. .
“Take advantage of the potential of recruitment tools to boost your business”
- Understand the operation of the digital model and be able to take on the challenges of starting a startup.
- Analyze, test and experiment with models, strategies and campaigns so as not to take a false step.
- Master the Lean Startup and know how to apply it for the benefit of the project.
- Learn the most innovative growth hacking techniques to gain an advantage over your competition.
- Make decisions based on data and analytical mentality, reducing instability and minimizing risk.
Startup Stock Photos / Pexels
Who is it headed to?
- You are considering undertaking and want to do it for sure.
- You want to advise entrepreneurs on their adventure and you need to nurture knowledge and experiences to help them on their way.
- You are restless and want to open the door to the possibility of creating your own business in the future.
- You already work in the startup environment and want to acquire more tools to be able to strengthen the projects in which you participate.
- You want to lead innovation and digital transformation projects.
- Web Technology and GDPR
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Ads Initiation
- Google Ads
- Initiation in Search Engine Positioning (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Lean Startup
- Growth Hacking
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the centre. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the modality of Blended Learning or blended learning the student divides his learning with the combination of face-to-face classes and online work. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
In the face-to-face mode, the student bases his or her training on face-to-face classes taught by professionals from the sector specialized in each subject. Each student will also have access to a virtual campus with access to video tutorials, masterclass, notes and activities to complete their training.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
- Barcelona: July 9, 2020
- Madrid: July 8, 2020
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More