Why This Programme?
The Professional Master in Digital Project Management at IM will be the trigger that enhances your digital career.
This program prepares you to cover the profile most requested by companies: the Digital Project Manager that drives the transformation of the digital area of companies through the development of online products.
"You will learn the agile team management methodologies used in new business environments."
- You will understand the technical aspects behind digital projects: web technology, UX, SEO. Everything you should keep in mind when you want to get results.
- You will know how to adapt the different projects to the different devices.
- You can exploit all the possibilities of mobile marketing in favor of your projects.
- You will be able to analyse the processes to be able to test, readjust, optimize, and retest in search of the expected objective.
- You will also enjoy the most creative part of the projects, learn how to develop and apply your creativity in the digital environment to achieve differentiating results.
TheDigitalArtist / Pixabay
Who is it headed to?
- You come from a creative environment and feel the need to reinvent yourself and keep moving forward through the digital environment.
- You are faced with the challenge of leading a web project (corporate website, ecommerce, app, etc.) or leading an online, internal or external mk team.
- You have team management capabilities and you like to coordinate to achieve a common goal.
- You have participated in digital projects in an operational way and want to move to the strategic part.
- You want to understand how the step-by-step process of developing a digital project works to apply it in your company or to be able to offer that service to your customer base.
- You want to launch your career and bet on a highly demanded work profile.
- Web Technology and GDPR
- Digital Creativity
- Digital Projects Management
- Digital marketing
- Web Usability Initiation
- Usability and User Experience- UX
- Mobile Marketing and Digital Trends
- Google Analytics Initiation
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of the students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that the latter will choose the time dedicated to the guided study. for a planning established by the centre. For this reason we offer three methods of study:
- Blended Learning or mixed, which combines face-to-face training with online training.
- Face-to-face, where he bases his training on face-to-face classes.
- E-learning, where all the training and material is online.
In both methods, a flexibility is promoted in the management of time by the student, always guided by a few temporary paths. Collaborative work, participation and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in the subject, will make the entire training process a simple and bearable task. For all this, the cloister is composed of highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the modality of Blended Learning or blended learning the student divides his learning with the combination of face-to-face classes and online work. Each student has a program of activities and study in the online campus to achieve their objectives. It has the figure of the teacher and the tutor.
In the face-to-face mode, the student bases his or her training on face-to-face classes taught by professionals from the sector specialized in each subject. Each student will also have access to a virtual campus with access to video tutorials, masterclass, notes and activities to complete their training.
Admission and Requirements
Candidates accrediting having a Higher degree may access this program. Those candidates who do not have a higher degree may access the program by virtue of their professional merits, training or equivalent merits.
In addition to these requirements, candidates must complete an application for admission and, depending on the outcome of the same, a personal interview.
The steps to follow are:
(*) In case the candidate was not admitted , IM will fully refund the amount of the Tuition.
The confirmation of place cannot be guaranteed until the process is complete and will be by strict order of place, this process will last approx. 72 hours
Additionally IM, you can request other information such as cv, letter of motivation, English level, work experience and / or accreditation of the information provided.
The objective is to guide the student to the most suitable program based on their training, experience, dedication time and training objective.
- Barcelona: March 20, 2020
- Madrid: April 24, 2020
About the School
IM es la mayor Digital Business School del mundo, con presencia en más de 20 países y más de 50 programas formativos que abarcan todas las disciplinas de negocio digital. Ofrecemos doble titulación, ... Read More