The evening MPA programme is specifically designed for Management Executives working in the Public sector. It provides for the development of junior and senior managers that are part of the succession plan for executive leadership.
The MPA Programmes are offered in the evenings from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Classes run for two to three weeks every two and a half to three months.
The evening class MPA is offered in the ESAMI member countries in the following venues:- Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mwanza, Tanzania; Nairobi, Kenya; Kampala, Uganda; Lusaka, Zambia; Lilongwe and Blantyre, Malawi; Harare, Zimbabwe; Windhoek and Oshakati, Namibia; Mbabane, Swaziland; Maputo, Mozambique; Mahe, Seychelles.
The total fee for the 2-year degree programme is US$ 7,000. Advance payments are made annually or per semester by arrangement. The fees cover tuition and limited materials. It does not include textbooks among other exclusions.
Candidates eligible for Masters programmes must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- International recognized full professional qualification. Candidates must have passed ALL qualifying examinations
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
The Candidate must submit an application form with the following:
- Current curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of the official transcript
- At least one letter of recommendation from a person who is in a position to judge the candidate’s ability
- A non-refundable application processing fee of US$ 30
All documents accompanying the application must be in English
- PMG09102Project Management
- RMG09415Research Concepts, Philosophy and Design
- GMG09312 Business Ethics
- RMG09416 Quantitative Methods
- PAG09101 Public Policy Analysis
- PAG09103 Comparative Public Administration
- PAG09105 Public Administration Theory and Practice
- GMG09104 Corporate Governance
- PAG09205 Administrative Law
- PAG09206 Leadership and Management of Change
- FMG09207 Public Financial Management
- HRG09208 Strategic Human Resource Management
- FMG09309 Public Procurement Management
- FMG09310 Public Assets Management
- FMG09311 Budget and Budgetary Control
- PAG09413 E-Government Management
- PAG09414 Public Sector Innovations
- RMG09417 Master Thesis