A master's degree is a postgraduate academic degree. One must already have an undergraduate degree to apply for a master's program. Most master's degree program would require students to complete a master's thesis or research paper.
Earning a Master requires two years of education after earning a Bachelor. This advanced degree may help students to achieve their educational and professional goals, as the rigors of a Master’s program help train students in the skills and knowledge they need to land the career of their dreams.
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States". American colleges are funded by "tuition" charged to the student, which is often quite expensive, very commonly reaching into the tens of thousands of dollars per year.
Master Degrees in the Genesee in the USA
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]