A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world
Jamshedpur is the most populated city in the Indian state of Jharkhand nicknamed the “steel city” and renowned for hosting the legendary Tata industries within its borders. It is ranked among the cleanest cities in the country, and among the most literate owed to the numerous institutions and universities found here.
Top Masters Program in Management in Jamshedpur in India
Brief Outlook of the program: WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one; Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms [+]
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Brief Outlook of the program:
• WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one
• Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms
• Enhancement of conceptual framework with case studies.
• Continual enhancement of curriculum ensuring high level of relevance of learning.
• Lot of stress is laid on Soft skill development necessary for students – Personality development programs, communication lab, inter personal communication, behavioral skills, business etiquettes, teamwork, business English, General awareness.... [-]