In order to successfully obtain a Masters qualification, you will need to obtain a number of credits by passing individual modules. Most taught Masters will have a number of core modules which you must take and pass in order to obtain the qualification. The assessment of research Masters is almost always entirely by a single dissertation module or project.
In a management program, students may learn important business skills, such as communication, self-reflection, planning and team building. Many programs also focus on ethics and cultural differences in the workplace. These topics often help students prepare for an entry-level position in management following their studies.
Found in the Southern part of Asia, the Republic of India is second most populated country in the world with approximately 1.27 billion people. India has four types of universities; Central Universities, State Universities, Deemed University and Private Universities consisting in over 550+ institutions.
Jharkhand is located in eastern India and is a state bordering that of Bihar to the south. Its name translates to the “Land of Forests” and the capital city is Rancha which is an industrial hub. It has several institutions offering programs in the fields of engineering and management alongside others.
Top Masters in Management in Jharkhand in India
Brief Outlook of the program: WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one; Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms [+]
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Brief Outlook of the program:
• WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one
• Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms
• Enhancement of conceptual framework with case studies.
• Continual enhancement of curriculum ensuring high level of relevance of learning.
• Lot of stress is laid on Soft skill development necessary for students – Personality development programs, communication lab, inter personal communication, behavioral skills, business etiquettes, teamwork, business English, General awareness.... [-]