Master-level studies involve specialized study in a field of research or an area of professional practice. Earning a master’s degree demonstrates a higher level of mastery of the subject. Earning a master’s degree can take anywhere from a year to three or four years. Before you can graduate, you usually must write and defend a thesis, a long paper that is the culmination of your specialized research.
India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country with over 1.2 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world
Masters Program in Management in India
The core is a set of five modules of 10 days each that take place over 16 months, organized by managerial mindsets. Accompanying these are all kinds of intriguing activities, in the class and out: Co-coaching, Friendly Consulting, Dedicated Tables, Managerial Exchanges, and Impact Teams. [+]
Brief Outlook of the program: WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one; Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms [+]
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Brief Outlook of the program:
• WIBM offers a UGC Recognised MBA Degree with Industry Integrated to help you be productive at your workplace from day one
• Equip students with foundation of management concepts in initial terms, followed by functional specialization in later terms
• Enhancement of conceptual framework with case studies.
• Continual enhancement of curriculum ensuring high level of relevance of learning.
• Lot of stress is laid on Soft skill development necessary for students – Personality development programs, communication lab, inter personal communication, behavioral skills, business etiquettes, teamwork, business English, General awareness.... [-]