A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
Master in Innovation programs are becoming of greater interest to students as employers are seeking creative, qualified, and outside-the-box thinkers. Students will not only gain knowledge of innovation studies and theory, but also how these can apply to the real world.
Russia (Russian: Россия) is by far the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. The former State Committee for Higher Education in Russia financed 240 universities, academies and institutes, making Russia a solid country to study in.
St. Petersburg city is located along the Neva River. It has a population of over 5 million residents. The city has 716 public schools and 80 vocational schools.
Top Master Program in Innovation in St. Petersburg in Russia
The graduate of the “Business development and innovation in international context” Master-degree program is a well prepared highly skilled expert, who is able to create a new company from scratch on either national or international level and work in the cross-cultural environment. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Business Development and Innovation in International Context
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. Analytic, creative and systematic thinking is developed with the help of carefully assembled educational modules that allow deepdive approach;
2. A block of special skills disciplines helps to form cross-cultural teamwork and leadership;
3. Teaching is being conducted in close partnership with business practitioners who share their up-to-date expertise with the students;
4. Motivating learning environment;
5. The program is carried out in partnership with: KPMG, Unilever, Russian Standard, Coca-Cola, Sberbank, Quiznos LLC, Young Carrieris.... [-]