A masters is earned after students complete an undergraduate degree program. To obtain a masters, you usually need to complete 12 to 18 college courses that often involve completing comprehensive tests and/or a thesis.
Master in Innovation programs are becoming of greater interest to students as employers are seeking creative, qualified, and outside-the-box thinkers. Students will not only gain knowledge of innovation studies and theory, but also how these can apply to the real world.
Russia (Russian: Россия) is by far the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. The former State Committee for Higher Education in Russia financed 240 universities, academies and institutes, making Russia a solid country to study in.
Master's in Innovation in Russia
The Master’s degree program “Entrepreneurs for Tomorrow” is aimed in teaching students theoretical knowledge and practical skills on establishing small entrepreneurial companies and maintaining their sustainable development at the challenging markets. [+]
The programme prepares students for careers in management and policy for science, technology and innovation, covering the full spectrum from generating knowledge to applying and using it for technology and innovation. Among the topics covered are practical technology and innovation management (including strategy making and implementation), idea generation, finance and marketing innovation. [+]
The graduate of the “Business development and innovation in international context” Master-degree program is a well prepared highly skilled expert, who is able to create a new company from scratch on either national or international level and work in the cross-cultural environment. [+]
International Master Degree Programme: Business Development and Innovation in International Context
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. Analytic, creative and systematic thinking is developed with the help of carefully assembled educational modules that allow deepdive approach;
2. A block of special skills disciplines helps to form cross-cultural teamwork and leadership;
3. Teaching is being conducted in close partnership with business practitioners who share their up-to-date expertise with the students;
4. Motivating learning environment;
5. The program is carried out in partnership with: KPMG, Unilever, Russian Standard, Coca-Cola, Sberbank, Quiznos LLC, Young Carrieris.... [-]
Master in Innovation management postgraduate course is supposed to form deep integrated knowledge and skills in economic, legal and financial background of business activities, identification and evaluation of development possibilities, using modern techniques to promote new goods and services... [+]
Russian-American Joint post-graduate program is offered for middle and senior managers who have a Graduate Degree in Business Administration, University of North Alabama (accredited [+]
Joint Post-Graduate Program – Corporate Management: International Standards and Innovation Technology
Russian-American Joint post-graduate program is offered for middle and senior managers who have a Graduate Degree in Business Administration, University of North Alabama (accredited by SACS – Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
● Four flexible modules
● Intensive studies
● Modern American and Russian text books
● Analysis of international and Russian business cases
● Training on IT management systems (ERP, CRM, SCM, Business Intelligence, TQM, JIT)... [-]