A Masters degree gives you the opportunity to either further your understanding of a particular question or take off in a completely different way using skills you have gained from your previous undergraduate degree.
Masters in Biochemistry focuses on the study of living matter. One of the key issues like climate change are challenged in this field of study. Biochemistry offers great potential for jobs in the growing biotech industry
Students who complete a part of their degree in Asia are growing in numbers. Currently, the second and the third biggest economies are in Asia. Without limitation, students have described their time in Asia as the best experience of their lives. Today, three of the four most populated countries of the world are in Asia: China, India, and Indonesia.
Masters Program in Biochemistry in Asia
35 State-level Scientific Research Projects, including 28 National Natural Science Foundation Projects [+]
Master in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Pass the postgraduate entrance examination
3. 2 recommendation letters from (associate) professors
TUITION FEE (USD)
Other expenses information
1. Students in the Master and Bachelor Programs have to pay 800RMB (130USD) registration fee.
2. If the study period exceeds 3 months, students will be required to obtain a residence permit, the cost of which is 400RMB/half a year (65USD) and 800RMB/year (130USD).
3. Textbooks cost 800RMB/year (130USD).
4. LMU has three dormitories for international students. Normally, students share a room with another international student.... [-]
The university consists of 12 colleges, namely, College of Fisheries and life Science, College of Marine Science, College of Food Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management [+]
Master in Biochemistry and Molecular
Study period: three-year program
Time to Apply
Autumn term enrollment apply before 30th, June spring term enrollment apply before 31th, December
Qualifications and Documents Requested
Holding Bachelor degree (or equivalent), healthy, non Chinese-residential foreigner)
1. Application form
2. Certified Bachelor degree or equivalent, transcripts
3. Two recommended letters from academic experts
4. Certificate of HSK6 5.Academic examing( in writing and in oral)
Shanghai Ocean University
The university consists of 12 colleges, namely, College of Fisheries and life Science, College of Marine Science, College of Food Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management, College of Information, College of Engineering Science and Technology , College of Humanities, College of Foreign Languages, College of IEN, College of International Cultural Exchange, College of Adult Education and College of Vocational Training.... [-]