A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States". American colleges are funded by "tuition" charged to the student, which is often quite expensive, very commonly reaching into the tens of thousands of dollars per year.
Michigan is a Midwestern state of US. The name is derived from a French word meaning large water or large lake. Tourism is one of the major industries of the state. There are numerous universities and private colleges spread throughout the country. More than 10 of the universities are classified and research universities.
Part time Master's in Administration in Michigan in the USA
UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively. [+]
Public Administration (MPA)
• UM-Flint’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree, offered through the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, is designed to prepare administrators to analyze problems and solve them effectively.
• The MPA program is interdisciplinary, designed to meet the educational needs of students who have earned specialized, technical, or liberal arts degrees and who are seeking to expand or update their knowledge of administration.
• In addition to the General Program, four concentrations are available:
- Administration of Nonprofit Agencies
- Criminal Justice Administration... [-]
The mission of the MHA is to teach and prepare individuals for managerial and leadership roles in the challenging and complex field of health care administration [+]