The aim of the course is to get the students to be able to develop new chemical processes that are efficient and profitable economically, and are carried out in a way that respects the environment and the consumption of energy and raw materials is minimized and reduce the risks associated with the production, handling and use of chemicals needed to maintain or implement our way of life.
The master's program concerning national, has been designed taking into account the sustainability applied in scientific and technological fields. Addresses both social perspective, as the prospect of generating highly competitive companies. Notably, the quality of teachers participating in the Master.
- Coordination: Santiago Luis Vicente Lafuente. Department of Inorganic and Organic Chemistry. UJI.
- Coordinating university: Universitat Jaume I
- Interuniversity with: Polytechnic University of Valencia, University of Valencia, University of Extremadura ,.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More