The Master in Professional Photography and Advertising in their specialization in Fashion and Lifestyle presents an ideal for producing professional references and capable of generating trends from their own creative personality environment. The spirit of the Master, which transcends pure photography and covers a wide range of competences of other areas and disciplines the world of fashion design and communication arises from the desire to combine the demands of a labour market in constant redefinition with individual aspirations and visions of each participant. Its axis of specialization is Photography Fashion and Lifestyle at its confluence and intersection with the Art Direction.
The program, oriented to creativity and innovation, covering all essential aspects needed to handle the conceptualization, development and implementation of visual projects commercial, advertising and complete personal, professional quality and a strong stamp author.
- Qualification: Master Degree
- Credits: 40 ECTS
- Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:30 to 21: 30h
- Mode: Barcelona
- Semester: October to June.
- classroom training.
- 100% practical guidance.
- Small groups.
The educational objective of the Master is to train participants as a leading professionals with initiative and style, offering domain knowledge, tools, processes and methodologies at technical, aesthetic and managerial, always favoring the most of the expansion of their own inclinations and skills. You will be able to control the entire process of creation and production and you can postularte as author and creator of trends.
The Master of Professional and advertising photography with specialization in fashion and lifestyle is structured in two modules: the first delves into the essential knowledge of photographic and advertising practice, as well as art direction; in the second, more extensive, all activities are focused on specialization in the field of fashion and lifestyle.
Tools and technologies for image capture.
- Cameras and optics.
- Capture Software.
- Studio lighting.
- Outdoor lighting.
Tools and technologies for image processing.
- Retouching and digital photomontage.
- 2D and 3D integration.
- Organization workflows.
Technical and photographic language.
contemporary visual culture.
Art direction and design.
- From concept to production.
- Processes and methodologies art direction.
- creative direction.
- Theory and practice of design.
- graphic design and layout and web publishing.
- Production Design.
02 Fashion and lifestyle
The world of fashion. lifestyle
- History of fashion design.
- History of fashion photography.
- Design and contemporary fashion photography.
- People and Lifestyle.
- Trends and coolhunting.
- Magazines and online magazines.
- Fashion, lifestyle and social media.
professional environment. related disciplines. Art direction
- Casting and model management.
- Production design for fashion and lifestyle.
- Makeup and hair.
- Styling, art direction and photography for advertising, publishing, and beauty brands.
- Storytelling in fashion and lifestyle.
- Shooting in studio.
- Shooting on location or decorated.
- Shooting outdoors.
- Shooting on the catwalk.
- Events, concerts and portraits in context.
- Retouching, colour correction and digital photomontage in fashion.
- The moving image in fashion and lifestyle.
Profession. The photographer
- The commercial portfolio and author.
- Platforms and distribution channels.
- Career Counseling: agencies and representatives, types of contracts, image rights and copyright, legal issues and retibutivas.
- transversal and interdisciplinary workshops with professionals.
- personal practices.
final master project