The Master in Management control and performance management of the Brest Business School is offered to students and professionals in traditional curriculum or alternately. The employability at the heart of the educational system, the basic knowledge and a particular openness to international help to capture in vivo the knowledge and skills necessary to exercise management control, which imposes aujourd 'hui as a strategic mission of the company.
Our program is especially suitable for managers who want to specialize or engineers who want to acquire a double competence. The training also hosts active employees or retraining. It develops around the following learning objectives:
- Namely adjusting the steering and dashboards to business strategy
- Master new measurement tools and performance management (ERP, BI)
- Being able to effectively perform design an information system for management
- Have a good international openness and master professional English
Head of management control; Internal Auditor ; Industrial management controller and / or international; Management Analyst; Financial Controller ; financial director ; consultant (management, ERP or ERP management information system); responsible organisation; director of management systems; responsible dashboards; Financial and Administrative Manager ; Project Manager ; head office…
Training benefits from privileged partnerships:
- DFCG: Association of Financial Directors and Management Control
- SAP: world No. 1 integrated management software package (ERP).
Professionals are associated with the design of the program within a steering committee that monitors the adequacy of training with business needs and changing business (Omnium; SDMO; Financo; Seris Security; Crenn Construction ; Cloister Printer, DCNS, University Hospital of Brest Even Group; Cadiou Industrie; Quéguiner Group).
The program welcomes graduates and young people, under the continuous training of employees, professionals and job seekers who wish to complete their academic career, change careers or bounce professionally. The program enables them to achieve two objectives:
- Maintain their knowledge: credibility.
- Develop their skills: Performance guarantee.
- Structure and content of training LA
The program is designed to help reconcile professional activity and training. It may be followed by initial training, continuing education and alternately. It runs from September to December of the following year.
Strategic Steering & internal ConseiL (30 days)
- strategic management & Controlling
- Process Control & Dashboards
- & Social issues management control
- Operational Management & Control Strategy
Fiscal & Financial management (22.5 days)
- Cost, decision & international management control
- Controlling & Corporate Finance
- Reporting & control
Management decision-making information systems (22.5 days
- IF & business management
- Steering & project management
- Steering: contribution of ICT
business tasks (4 to 6 months)
From 4 to 6 months leading to the writing of a professional thesis
Because the evolution of technical, economic and regulatory environment require regular updating of skills and SA- Also see, it is possible for professionals to follow some modules to the card.
Conditions of admission :
This program is for graduates of management schools and engineering schools; to holders of a master research or professional, scientific and technical (or equivalent foreign degree); employees or unemployed graduates of higher education (Bac + 4) having 3 years of professional ex- perience; graduates +2 with Profes- sional Acquired Validation and personnel (VAPP).
Review of the application. Interview.
corporate training plan, Account Training Personnel (CPF), Individual Training Leave (CIF), professional contract, professionalisation period ...
This school offers programs in: