The degree will provide four different curricula (details about them are still under definition):
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- High Performance and Big Data Computing
- Web Information Systems Engineering
The pervasive diffusion of computing and information processing systems in each working sector makes virtually unlimited the occupational and professional fields for graduates. A computer system is present in any device, function or structure aimed at the detection, processing, transmission, archival and search for information, and any description of the employment and engagement possibilities for graduates cannot be complete, also due to the fast evolution of the discipline which is an enabling tool for new and more modern types of applications.
Computer engineers are of interest to companies that design, develop, engineer, and produce computing components and systems, and to those that develop systems and equipment in various sectors for which information technology is an enabling element, such as automotive, biomedical, telecommunications, avionics, process automation, robotics.
There are also good opportunities in companies operating in the civil sector, the sectors of public administrations and service companies. Graduates will be able to continue their studies towards research doctorate courses in the area of Information Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Mathematics) is required, with proven skills in Information Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics
- Minimum GPA equivalent to Italian 84/110
- English language: B2 level (CEFR) or equivalent
About the School
The University of Padova is one of Europe’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning; it is a multi-disciplinary university that aims to provide its students with both professional training and a ... Read More