About the Programme
The Master of Science in Applied Computer Science is a program meant to answer the need for developing effective competencies in information technology and security, to meet the need of Africa and the world. The graduates will have the theory in computer and information science and the ability to translate the theory into everyday life in their current employment position as they plan, design and manage computer information systems in the local and global contexts.
A program of study can be selected in the following areas:
- Cyber Security
- Networks and Systems Administration
Why Join AUA’s MSc in Applied Computer Science Programme?
- A recognized degree from a Chartered University
- Be taught by a well-qualified and dedicated international faculty with a wealth of experience
- Great opportunities to interact with students from different countries and enhance networking
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunity for committed and focused students to graduate on time (2 years for fulltime and 4 years for part-time)
Course delivery for the program is a mixture of blended, face-to-face, and online learning. It is being currently offered at the AUA main campus, in Kenya.
Students that are able to take two sessions in a year complete the programme in two years. Part-time students who take only one session per year will complete the programme in four years.
- Satisfy the general University admission requirements.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University, and a CGPA of not less than 2.5.
For direct questions about Adventist University of Africa’s MSc in Applied Computer Science programme, please contact the Programme Coordinator: Dr Lossan BondeEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
About the School
Adventist University of Africa (AUA) is dedicated to its mission of developing and shaping leaders for Africa and beyond. Responsible and ethical leadership is one of the most critical factors for the ... Read More