This program is designed to help students learn how business operations and decisions are shaped by a global market environment. It focuses on the use of analytical tools to help business leaders make better and more informed decisions by enhancing their understanding and analysis of the risks, challenges, and opportunities faced by businesses in the international arena.
The focus on Chinese business environment, Chinese language and work internship opportunities in China are additional features of this comprehensive program.
- Develop essential skills in Analytical Decision Making
- Understand the nature of International Business and its impact on business models
- Explore specific problems related to business strategy in an International business environment
- How analytical tools of management science lead to better operational and strategic decision making, especially when decisions need to consider an international business environment
- Explore strategic decision making for operating in an international business environment
- Understanding a changing and emerging business environment like China and challenges and opportunities for global multinational (both Chinese and non-Chinese) companies
- The opportunity to learn Chinese which will become an important business communication language skill on your CV
- Elementary Chinese
- Econometrics and Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Operation Research
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Cross Culture Communication and Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
2 Years (can be flexible)
Completed undergraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution.
Proficiency in the English language. [TOEFL (IBT) 88/IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 800] (Interview may be required)
Master of International Business