Master of International Business Administration, Awarded by UCAM, Spain
◦ UCAM was among the first universities to adapt its programs to the European Quality System for Education, following the Bologna Process. In fact, UCAM’s Quality Department is currently assisting the Paraguayan Government to establish a quality assurance body in its respective education system.
◦ UCAM has around 200 renowned international strategic partners, among which are several leading colleges and universities around the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM has established students’, staff’ and professors’ exchange programs, joint degrees and other kinds of academic collaborations.
◦ UCAM’s teaching method is based on personalized attention with a reduced number of students per class and a personal tutor assigned to each student. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching.
◦ UCAM is strongly linked to the business world through study plans responsive to market exigencies, obligatory internships in public and private institutions and enterprises as part of every undergraduate and master's degree, as well as research programs in collaboration with large regional, national and multinational companies.
◦ UCAM has a special environment, both culturally and historically. Its main campus is located around the XVIII century Jerónimos Monastery (National Monument) where infrastructures, labs, and research rooms provide UCAM’s students with excellent facilities to combine theoretical knowledge with practical implementation.
◦ As a Catholic institution, UCAM’s aim is to offer an integral formation to its students, not only in terms of academic knowledge but also regarding human values by means of academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congresses, and workshops.
UCAM is known as the University of Sports. It is the only European university with a professional basketball team in the first national league (ACB League Spain). Furthermore, UCAM competes on a professional level with 20 comparable teams. In the Spanish University Sports Competitions, UCAM won 46 medals, being hailed 2012 Champion competing in 21 disciplines with more than 2000 college athletes. UCAM’s students were awarded about 100 medals in the Olympic Games in Athens, Beijing and London. Moreover, UCAM functions as the educational body of the Spanish LFP (Professional Football League).
Program taught in: