Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
No restricted admission.
Start of studies
- The programme begins in winter and summer semesters.
- Applicants with foreign certificates please apply till 31 July (winter semester) or 31 January (summer semester) via uni-assist e.V..
The objective of the Master’s programme in Energy-Efficient Construction is to convey fundamental knowledge covering potential areas for energy saving, thermal insulation for construction, regenerative thermal supply and cost-effectiveness. Students are equipped with the skills for planning and constructing energy-efficient and passive buildings as well as carrying out renovations of existing structures to the highest level of energy efficiency. A further objective of this Master's programme is to become equipped to apply scientific methods and to independently master the demands of a wide range of professional roles in applied practice, research or teaching.
Degree course content
- energy efficient building construction and detailed evidence
- extension of noise and fire safety
- building damage and building renovation
- practical projects
- use of measurement technology in buildings analysis
- plant engineering for high-efficiency houses
- light and lighting engineering
- ventilation technology
- plant renovation and optimisation
- energy reporting and concepts
- quality assurance in execution
- high-efficiency and passive buildings
- energy assessment in non-residential buildings
- contract management
- property planning and monitoring
- invitations to tender and construction contract
Project studies – group practical project
Program taught in:
See 15 more programmes offered by Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences »
This course is
There is no tuition fee at the university.
Programme Type & Duration