Master of Education in Educational Administration and Leadership (M.Ed)
The Masters in Educational Administration and Leadership is designed for educators who are seeking to be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to become effective leaders /administrators in educational institutions. Graduates from this 2-year program will be trained to provide leadership that is contextual, relevant and comparable to international standards.
The program consists of academic coursework, classroom seminars, and tutorials, engagements with classmates and a major thesis. The modular courses are offered over an extended week, once per month (Fridays to Sundays), and tutorial on the Saturday after each module, where students will apply their new learnings. Applicants should possess an accredited Bachelor’s degree in Education. However, other applications will be considered.
- Changing Paradigms in Education
- The Transformational Leader
- Professional Ethics
- Nurture of Peacemakers
- Educational Administration
- Performance Counselling
- Research Methods I, Research Methods II
- Spirituality and Social Change
- Strategic Management & Change
- The Teacher as a Professional
- Accounting & Financial Planning
- Organizational Development & Intervention
An undergraduate degree in a related field. Students without the requisite background may be required to do qualifying courses.
- Principals/Vice Principals
- School administrators
- Education Consultants
Fees & Funding
- US$220 per credit
- US$660 per 3 credits
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018