The program is designed to train the students to become software professionals. The course is aimed at developing knowledge and skills in all areas of computer applications. This course aims to meet the increasing need for programmers appropriate to present ICT scenario.
- The curriculum is well balanced with exposure to theoretical and practical aspects of engineering practice.
- The students are taught through a combination of lectures, tutorials, and laboratory classes.
- Practising engineers are called to give lectures on a wide range of topics at all stages of the course.
- Visits are arranged regularly to various industries for the benefit of the students.
- Apart from providing up-to-date technical skills by well-qualified staff, a friendly and supportive environment is provided for the students.
Objective of the course
- To impart the fundamentals of programming paradigm and nitty-gritty techniques involved in application building and maintenance.
- To equip the students with the latest bespoke software and technologies adopted in application design, development, and testing.
Candidates with the following qualifications are directly admitted to the 2nd year (third Semester) of the six semester M.C.A program:
- Any undergraduate science or applied science degree of three years duration in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Information Technology or other computer-related areas.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application after completing a 3-year degree program.
The tech-savvy software professionals graduating this course would surely be placed as application designer, developer, tester and software engineer/technocrat in top-notch flagship companies
Post-graduates are able to contribute quickly to the well-being of corporate IT and informational assets. There is always a high demand for computer application postgraduates from India all over the globe.
About the School
Hindustan College of Engineering, started in the year 1985, was conferred the "University Status" by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the a ... Read More