Master of China-Europe Business (M.C.E.BS.)
As a result of China’s strongly rising economy, both international and Chinese managers need to be internationally oriented and culturally open in order to build strong relations between China and the rest of the world. The Master of China-Europe Business brings together participants from all over the world to prepare them for a successful international business career in China and/or Europe. Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School? This master is designed for recent graduates and young professionals who wish to develop their career in a company with worldwide activities.
The program provides solid academic knowledge for mastering business operations in foreign countries, more particularly in Asia and Europe. It also offers the real-life experience of the multicultural environments of Chinese and European markets. The program aims to build a strategic vision, confidence, teamwork and hands-on management skills. You will spend the first semester in Antwerp (Belgium) and the second semester in Shanghai (China). Afterward, students will take part in two months China Consulting Project in Europe and/or China according to your chosen project.
By teaming up with international students and professionals at different European and Chinese campuses, you will also have unique networking opportunities and build up China-Europe related business contacts.
Our Career Management Service helps you launch your career. During your time on our campus, a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally, you will have access to our documentation centre and a database of companies and organizations.
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have a profound knowledge of management functions.
- You have mastered knowledge and skills required in key managerial positions: leadership, people management, and long-term planning.
- You have strengthened highly relevant business skills, such as entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence, and initiative.
- You improved your problemsolving skills and capacity for teamwork.
- You are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective.
- You learn the Chinese language or French if you are a Chinese student.
- You learn to work in multicultural teams.
Starts: 26th of August, 2019
Ends: 31st of August, 2020
€ 16 950 (VAT exempted)
Includes all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and documentation. Excludes estimated additional cost of living, housing, travel, and books.
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000 Antwerp
In order to be eligible for our full-time master programs, you need to fulfil one of the following requirements:
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an extra degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*) Example: Universities of Applied Sciences such as HBO in the Netherlands
(*) May be subject to special eligibility conditions
For the English programs: English proficiency
- Proof of English proficiency for the English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95 )
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Native English speakers
- English Bachelors suffice
Upon successful completion of the academic year, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Global Management: China-Europe Business’
Program taught in: