Master of China-Europe Business (M.C.E.BS.)
As a result of China’s strongly rising economy, both international and Chinese managers need to be internationally oriented and culturally open in order to build strong relations between China and the rest of the world. The Master of China-Europe Business brings together participants from all over the world to prepare them for a successful international business career in China and/or Europe. Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School? This master is designed for recent graduates and young professionals who wish to develop their career in a company with worldwide activities.
The program provides solid academic knowledge for mastering business operations in foreign countries, more particularly in Asia and Europe. It also offers real-life experience of the multicultural environments of Chinese and European markets. The program aims to build strategic vision, confidence, teamwork and hands-on management skills. You will spend the first semester in Antwerp (Belgium) and the second semester in Shanghai (China). Afterwards, students will take part in a two months China Consulting Project in Europe and/or China according to your chosen project.
By teaming up with international students and professionals at different European and Chinese campuses, you will also have unique networking opportunities and build up China-Europe related business contacts.
Our Career Management Service helps you launch your career. During your time on our campus a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally, you will have access to our documentation centre and a database of companies and organizations.
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have a profound knowledge of management functions.
- You master knowledge and skills required in key managerial responsibilities: leadership, people management and long-term planning.
- You will have strengthening highly relevant business skills such as: entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence and initiative.
- You will have developed social skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills and the capacity for teamwork and leadership.
- You are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective.
- You will have built local competences both in a Chinese and a European business environment.
Dublin Descriptors and Learning outcomes Master of China-Europe Business Studies.
Starts: 27th of August, 2018
Ends: 31st of August, 2019
€ 14950 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and documentation. Excludes: estimated additional cost of living, housing, travel and books.
Antwerp Management School
Applicants should have a degree representing four years of a full-time university-level study, which resulted in a master’s degree of equivalent bachelor’s degree (full-time, 4-year curriculum, excluding preparatory years or orientation). It is possible to apply before completing your studies, in which case the selection procedure will take place assuming you graduate from your present studies before the start of the program. It is required to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
After the successful completion of the joint program and the master project/thesis, you will graduate with a joint degree:
- Master degree "Master of Global Management - major in China-Europe Business Studies" from Antwerp Management School. The Master of Global Management is an official Master degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Flemish Community. The program is AACSB-accredited.
- Certificate of International Business from ESSCA.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018