The increasingly global character of business and politics requires graduates who can communicate effectively across languages and cultures.
This programme gives you a profound knowledge of economics, communication and culture that enables you to be a key decision-maker in global organisations.
The programme combines economics, marketing and management with language, culture and communication.
You will be qualified to be an expert in international business, negotiation and intercultural communication.
The programme offers 6 different profiles, each of which combines courses offered by strong and relevant research environments from the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences.
This programme is offered in English.
More about the programme
The study programme is consciously geared towards the international business, the public sector or organisations.
In the Master's programme, you broaden and specialise the fundamental knowledge of the theory and methods of the subjects you have had in your BA within business economics, management, marketing and intercultural communication, and you are trained in working independently and scientifically.
By the enrolment, you must also choose a language specialisation (Arabic, English, Spanish, German) (you MUST have had the chosen language in your BA-programme).
Each profile contains 4-course areas:
- PROFILE Courses (specialization)
- ELECTIVES (that can be chosen among the profile courses of the other profiles than the chosen)
- COMMON course (at the moment Globalization Processes, Negotiation Theory and Project Presentation Projektfremlæggelse)
In all 4 course, areas both Humanities and Social Science subjects are comprised.
Along with the application form, you must include the following documents:
- Documentation for university career (certified copies of certificates, diplomas, and course descriptions (syllabus/literature etc.).
- Documentation for other relevant studies / relevant working experience, if any
- A CV
- Two passport photos (only applicants not living in Denmark)
- Documentation of English skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 26, 2018