At the heart of our Master of Arts in Psychology programme lies the promotion of hope, a better life, love, the truth, satisfaction of genuine inner needs, the quest for efficient spirituality, for happiness, for the abilities to achieve fulfilment through “Spiritual Intelligence” and re-discovery of the Archetypes of the Soul.
The rich multidisciplinary syllabus explores the complexities of human conscious and subconscious behaviour in both the personal and commercial world, as well as the new field of Epigenetics and its impact on understanding the human pre and postnatal psyche and potential for renewal.
In line with all our programmes, it is about producing a new generation of professionals equipped to educate, guide, lead, support and teach – whether in the field of psychology or business. Focused on vanguard visions, the correct knowledge and efficient skills to understand and explore the complex interactions between the human mind, brain, behaviour and experience, an authentic lifestyle, a genuine culture, an all-sided balanced society and humanity. Ultimately, it is about perpetuating Peace on Earth and protecting the Planet for generations, for the next 1000 and more years.
Series of modules, seminars and workshops covering the following topics:
- Epigenetics, Prenatal and Postnatal Human Development
- Global Challenges
- Archetypal Personal Development
- Modern Philosophical Anthropology & Ethics
- The Diversity and Complexity of The Human Psyche (Mind)
- The Unconscious Mind, its Inventory, Coding, and Dynamics
- Marketing – Illusions, Delusions and Hyperbole
- Narcissism, Neuroticism, Psychopathy, and Collective Madness
- Conditioning, Consumption & Consumer Behaviour
- Leadership and Change Management
- Psychology of Mass Media
- Cultural & Socioeconomic Analysis
- Industrial Visits
Language classes offered: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English.
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum of five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the semester.
- Course Code: MA-100
- Course Duration: 1 academic year
- Semester 1: October / Semester 2: February
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): 90
- Minimum undergraduate studies or similar academic diploma
- At the discretion of the admissions department, students with professional experience may also be admitted
Credits earned for relevant courses completed at other schools, colleges or universities can be evaluated for transfer into one of our programmes. Transfer students do not need to submit letters of recommendation. Transfer students need to submit transcripts from their previous schools, colleges or universities so that credits and courses may be evaluated for transfer.
Students who are not citizens of the European Union are encouraged to apply approximately 2-4 months before the preferred starting date in order to allow time for visa processing. In case the visa is delayed, students can postpone their studies until the next available starting date. In order to apply for a visa, you must be accepted as a student at Schellhammer Business School and fulfil all guidelines and requirements established by the Embassy in their country. Should you require any guidance during the process, do not hesitate to contact our international admissions department.
About the School
Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is the first British accredited international Business School in southern Spain offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes based on Swiss quality education s ... Read More