The M.A. in Organizational Leadership taught from a Christian worldview, is designed to equip students to effectively lead and manage top-level teams. It is ideal for people in both for-profit and non-profit organizations, including churches.
The program’s curriculum consists of 11 courses and includes a local, national, and international perspective. Courses are held one night per week from 6-10 pm with occasional weekend intensives. There are no prerequisites for students with an undergraduate degree.
The M.A. in OL program is ideal for aspiring leaders to equip them with the knowledge and abilities they need to lead within any type of organisation. Students in this program will focus on topics such as understanding organizational processes, building strong & effective teams, organizing and leading groups, managing conflicts, and leading organizational change.
Graduating students will:
- Demonstrate an ability to think and lead biblically, analytically, and managerially in addressing organizational situations.
- Be able to explain various types and aspects of organizational culture and how they function as a whole.
- Be able to create and advance the vision and planning to include articulating a clear mission statement, organizational values, goals and objectives, and the ability to build consensus to inaugurate and implement the plan.
- Be able to explain how and why conflict occurs in an organisation, and how the leader should view the opportunities as well as threats in such situations.
- Be able to articulate and synthesize unique aspects of leadership at the national and international levels.
- The ability to articulate the biblical and ethical foundations for the various aspects of leadership.
- The ability to explain and justify the necessity of a leader’s spiritual life.
Master of Arts Emphasis
- Church Planting
Financial assistance for the M.A. in Organizational Leadership is available through federal student loans and private/alternative loans. Please contact us to request information about our scholarships and tuition.
- Designed for leaders in business, non-profit, or ministry
- Practical knowledge on how to establish, assess, and lead healthy organizations
- Accessible, one-night-per-week classes and weekend intensives
- Includes a study trip
- 18-month program/33 credit hours
- Emphasis on high-level concepts of organizational culture, strategy, risk management, and financial analysis
- Taught from a Christian worldview
- Scholarships available
About the School
Since its inception in 1998, Williamson College (WC) has become a dynamic, collaborative, creative center of learning that is equipping students to impact the communities they step into.