- Faculty of Management and Economics
- The degree to be obtained: Master of Arts
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 30 ECTS/semester, 120 ECTS/whole curriculum
One of the distinctive features of this program is its international character; learning in such a cross-cultural group is a great advantage.
It allows students to make contacts that will be beneficial for their future careers. It also enables them to gain practical knowledge of how to manage a small firm in a turbulent environment.
Special emphasis is placed on the economics and management of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) operating within EU structures.
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts (Law, Economics, Management).
Graduates are prepared for work in:
- national and international companies of the diverse profile,
- consulting companies,
- project teams,
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More