Master's Degree Programme
Course - Technology of Transportation Processes
"Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University" offers a master's degree for students interested in transportation studies and research.
Master's Degree Programme covers a broad range of subjects which provide students with the foundation in technology of transportation processes:
- technology, organisation, planning and management of the technical and commercial operation of vehicles as part of the country transportation system;
- organisation of rational interaction of vehicles, comprising a single transportation system, based on the principles of logistics management;
- organisation of the cooperation system to ensure the safety and traffic management for the operation of the transport complex.
The program aims to prepare, in accordance with the core areas of graduate degrees, for the following types of professional activity:
- calculation and designed;
- production and engineering;
- experimental and research;
- organisation and management.
Education Programme Structure:
The course lasts two years (4 terms):
- six core subjects in the first semester;
- three core subjects in the second semester;
- four core subjects in the third semester;
- work experience in the second and third semesters;
- research activity in the fourth semester.
The six modules in the first semester are considered mandatory, and three of them are elective. There is work experience in the second semester and teaching experience in the third semester. The research activity includes scientific research, scientific production and special seminar.
Applicants to a Master's Degree in Technology of Transportation Processes program should hold a Bachelor's degree in a related subject.
Master's entrance examination is carried out in written form.