The primary goals of the graduate program in physics at WHUT are to solidify and broaden your knowledge of physics and to teach you how to do research, how to identify important problems, and how to communicate scientific information effectively. In short, you will be trained to become a professional physicist and a productive member of the scientific community.
- Understand the theories and ongoing research focuses on concerning physics and keep updated along with their advancement;
- Build an independent thinking ability on physical theories and their applications;
- Create strong potentials to independently carry on experiments, fulfil the design and working with team members;
- Write research papers, be capable of conducting seminars and working activities;
- Master a foreign language, can skillfully read professional foreign language materials and write papers.
- Maintain good physical and mental health quality.
Advanced Quantum Mechanics, Solid Physics, Advanced Optics, Advanced Electromagnetic theory, Computational Physics, Computational Electromagnetics, Guided Wave Optics, Frontiers & Advances in Physics, Theory & Applications of Laser, Photonic System & Signal Detection.
About the School
WUT is one of the leading Chinese universities under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education and one of the universities in the country’s construction plan of world-class universities a ... Read More