- Professional graduate studies diploma.
- EPAS accredited.
- International business experience in China.
- 3 pathways to customize the program.
- Multicultural groups.
- 6 months after completing the program: 93%
- 1 year after completing the program: 95%
Functional areas of our alumni
- 51% Marketing
- 19% Business Development
- 16% Sales
- 14% Communications & Advertising
Geographical areas where our alumni work
- 60% Spain
- 22% LATAM
- 14% Rest of Europe
- 4% Africa
The methodology of the course is focussed on student learning through the combination of sufficient individual effort, proven ability, and involvement in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors, and lecturers facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and the transmission of skills.
- The purpose of our methodology is to create a virtuous circle of action - feedback -analysis - action in the students on our course.
- Our strategy is based on the following three principles: development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (student-centered learning) and providing guidance and professional and academic support.
- Sessions oriented to decision-making with the right balance of the theoretical and the practical.
- Individual demand based on assessments, cases, and exercises.
- Defense through the team-based presentation of company cases with incremental complexity.
- Group-based preparation, presentation, and defence of a final project or business plan, with individual assessment.
- Theoretical Component
- Practical Component
- Work and Cases
- Final Project
- Individual Evaluations
- Group Evaluations
Headway / Unsplash
This Master Degree in Marketing is an innovative, academically sound, practice-driven, and marketing-focused program, reflecting the current challenges of the marketplace. The program aims at giving a full understanding of the important processes and considerations involved in evaluating, managing, and implementing marketing strategies while strengthening your ability to face and solve complex challenges in an increasingly globalized marketing environment.
- Strategic management
- Consumer behavior
- Economics for marketeers
- Organizational behavior
Identifying, communicating and measuring value
- Market research
- Data science
- CRM, Brand management and corporate reputation
- Marketing mix and marketing planning
- International business management and marketing
- Cross-cultural awareness and negotiation
Marketing in the XXI century
- Digital ecosystem
- Managing innovations
- Artificial intelligence
- Neuroscience applied to market
- New trends in consumption
Citizenship and personal development
- Ethics and values
- Team building and communication
- Managing yourself
- Empowering creative thinking
World Market Workshops and specific seminars
- WMW (Europe, Asia, Latam, Africa & India, North America)
- Emerging themes and issues
- Business plan
- Marketing plan
#27 ESIC among the 27 best international Business Schools that offer MBA - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 MBA best business schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the top rankings of universities and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More