Master of reference in Spain in the field of marketing and business.
The Master in Marketing Management and Business Management (GESCO) is the reference master in order to assume managerial functions in the field of marketing, commercial organisation and business.
With an annual review of its contents, the differentiation of this program against others is its degree of updating to the latest market needs and its digital approach in which the business world of the future will develop.
Experience: over 25 years, 440 editions and 8,500 alumniAn eminently practical methodology: "learning by doing", both in the classroom and outside of it: "home work"
In the Master in Marketing and Commercial Management we look for proactive candidates, with higher education and a satisfactory academic record, as well as any other merit, both professional and personal, which can be assessed by the Admissions Committee of ESIC.
In the Master in Marketing and Business Management (GESCO) you will meet professionals and executives of important companies with at least more than 3 years of experience, willing to develop, promote and / or promote a professional career in commercial areas of business and marketing, and to generate business networking.
The methodology based on the "training-action" principle, which guarantees learning through the applicability of knowledge. The evaluation is developed combining personal effort (individual evaluations based on exams, cases and / or practical exercises) and the ability shown in teamwork, as the groups address various business situations having to analyse them, proposing alternatives and selecting, finally , the best option for the solution of the case raised.
Block 1: Understanding the competitive scenario/>
It is analyzed how cultural, socio-political and technological changes have impacted the consumer, the company and the markets. These impacts, at the same time, have revolutionized Marketing and business management. We will analyse the transformation of Marketing and business management in the ecosystem that has resulted from recent changes in the environment.
COMPANY, COMPANY AND ENVIRONMENT.
- Society and people.
- A general approach to the theory of the company. Change of time, time of changes.
- Company and types of companies. The current company, determining factors.
- Economics agents.
- Offer and demand.
- Economic indicators.
- International economy.
- Globalization Situation of the large world zones of economic influence.
MARKETING AND COMPANY.
- The marketing function and the role of the marketing manager.
- New customers, new markets, new solutions.
- Marketing and demand. The generation of sustained and sustainable demand.
- Marketing and business profit.
- New marketing trends
INNOVATION, MARKETING AND DIGITAL ECONOMY.
- Innovation and transformation
- Digital Business
BUSINESS FINANCES AND ITS INVOLVEMENT IN THE MARKETING DIRECTION.
- The company as an economic unit.
- The balance.
- The Results Account.
- Costs and Cost Systems.
- Financial and economic analysis: growth, profitability and liquidity.
- Economic-financial implications of marketing decisions.
- Annual Budgetary Planning.
MARKETING SCIENCE: DECISION-MAKING BASED ON KNOWLEDGE.
- Information as a source of knowledge: Marketing Information Systems: SIM.
- Internal Data Sources: Transactional Systems and Data Integration. Datawarehouse
- External Sources of Data: Enrichment with syndicated data.
- External Data Sources: Market Research.
- Vision, mission and values of the company. Impact on the organisation.
- Strategic alternatives for business growth.
- Planification and control.
- Understanding the market
- Understanding the competition.
- Understanding the client
- Understanding the company.
INTERNATIONALIZATION AND EMERGING MARKETS.
- The emerging markets.
- Strategic options for the company in international markets.
- Alternatives for the introduction and development of activity in international markets.
- Organization and control of the internationalization project.
THE MARKETING PLAN.
- Strategic analysis
- Operational development
Block 2: Defining the competitive offer/>
In this section we will analyse the conformation of the value offer of the company (products and services), analyzing market strategies for internationalization, as well as pricing strategies in the market, digital channels and mixed models. The main trends will be analyzed in order to accommodate the voice of customers and consumers in shaping the offer.
THE OFFER OF VALUE OF THE COMPANY.
- Product management: B2C, B2B, B2D, B2A, B2E.
- Launch of new products / services.
- The management of the product / service throughout its life cycle.
- Branding and differentiation.
- Incorporation of the consumer in the process of product design.
- Emotional and rational dimensions of the product.
- Domestic or international scope.
- Innovation in product.
- Digitalization of products and services.
- The importance of the quality of services. The management of the "gap" between the offer and the provision of the service.
THE PERCEIVED VALUE OF THE OFFER.
- The perception of the client / user and the attributes of the product / service.
- The price as perceived value. Incorporation of customer value and segmentation in the calculation of the price.
- Demand and competence
- Costs, margins and perceived value.
- Pricing: much more than price strategies.
- Bid pricing. Collective purchase, new ways to fix prices, positive and negative auctions.
- Objectives of the pricing policy.
Block 3: The client as the centre of marketing and sales activity/>
The trends are analyzed in relation to the analysis of the huge amount of data available to marketing, the generation of "leads" and their integration in commercial processes, the management of customer experience in order to achieve their connection, and the importance of customer information to optimize the effectiveness of commercial and marketing actions.
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE AND BIG DATA.
- Basic concepts of competitive intelligence.
- Competitive intelligence and strategic decisions. Key factors.
- The sources of information and the models of analysis.
- The return on investment in competitive intelligence projects.
- Ethical and legal aspects.
- Big Data concept.
- Background and current situation.
- Big Data and business intelligence.
- Implementation of a Big Data system.
- The importance of Big Data for the Marketing strategy.
INBOUND MARKETING: GENERATION OF "LEADS" AND CONVERSION IN CLIENTS.
- Inbound Marketing concept.
- Inbound Marketing vs Outbound Marketing: excluding or complementary? Attraction of customers vs. persecution and intrusion.
- The strategy of Inbound Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing Tools
- The client cycle in Inbound Marketing. From the "unknown" to the "prescriber": the importance of the contents.
- Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing.
- Analytics and monitoring of campaigns.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT.
- How to convert products and services into experiences
- The emotional motivations of the client.
- How to monitor the customer experience.
- Metrics of satisfaction and recommendation.
ENGAGEMENT AND INCREASE OF CUSTOMER VALUE.
- Understanding the life cycle of the client.
- The customer purchase and consumption cycle.
- The moments of truth.
- Multi-channel loyalty strategies, the keys to achieve customer bonding. Empowerment
- Creation and management of communities, upselling strategies, crosselling and member get member.
- Customer Contact Center Management. The management of customer service, the management of complaints, customer recovery, premium services, organizational fundamentals, planning and sizing.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM).
- Analysis and Planning of a Management Strategy for the relationship with the client.
- Analytical CRM: How to create and exploit a quality marketing database.
- Optimization in the management of Relational Marketing.
- How to create a Marketing Information Scorecard.
- CRM in the Commercial channel: automation in the management and monitoring of processes in Sales Force and Point of Sale.
- Real Time Management in the Customer Contact Center.
- The Implementation, Measurement and Optimization of the CRM strategy.
Block 4: Satisfying with the company's offer/>
In this block, we will work on everything related to knowledge and the availability of our customers and final users of our value offer, highlighting the importance of using digital media and channels together with traditional channels, under the same strategic umbrella. The planning structure will be worked on, as well as the tools, information systems and adequate metrics to measure the effectiveness of commercial and Marketing actions.
EFFECTIVE DIALOGUE WITH THE MARKET.
- Definition of the target and the domestic or international scope.
- Media and promotion, mass media.
- New audiences, from mass audiences to quality audiences. The long tail of audiences.
- The incorporation of social media in traditional media.
- Direct and relational marketing. Call centre
- Digital media, web marketing, search engines, social media, mobile marketing.
- How to create databases through communication.
- The importance of art, of copy, of response processes.
- Fundamentals in 360º media planning.
ACCESSIBILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR CUSTOMERS.
- Definition and nature of the distribution.
- Product distribution channels in domestic and international markets.
- New digital distribution channels (e-commerce, market places, etc.).
MARKETING INTELLIGENCE: ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE AS A BASIS OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
- Customer Insights
- Marketing Mix Modeling.
ORGANIZATION AND BUSINESS ADDRESS: THE INTEGRATION OF THE COMMERCIAL STRATEGY IN THE BUSINESS STRATEGY.
- Commercial organisation: typology and dimensioning of commercial networks.
- Management of high performance commercial teams: management tools.
- Customer Management. Key Account Management.
- Sales forecast, goal setting. Commercial plan.
- Presentation of the exercise.
- Execution of plans.
- Presentation of cycle II.
- Execution of plans. Negotiation meetings
- Delegate-Director presentations. Analysis and planning
- Board of directors.
Block 5: Developing managerial competences/>
The management of teams and the management and planning of resources, demand that professions develop a series of skills and abilities, which, together with knowledge, strengthen their managerial profile. The formulation of action plans for improvement, skills seminars, simulations and other tools will help to meet this objective.
DAY OF INTEGRATION.
- Interpersonal communication. Persuasive presentations
ACTION PLAN FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.
ORIENTATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONALS AND DIRECTORS: HOW TO DEVELOP THE PERSONAL BRAND.
SEMINARS OF MANAGEMENT COMPETENCES.
- Management leadership: the company under the new global values.
- Negotiation techniques
BUSINESS REALITY (DIRECTIVE CONFERENCES).
- Experiential managerial and business impacts, developed by its protagonists, in lecture-colloquium format.
1st Place of the Ranking of National Masters specialized in Marketing of the newspaper "El Mundo".