Master in Management
The Master in Management «Grande Ecole» programme is a generalist pre-experience program.
It trains future managers to be entrepreneurially-minded, socially responsible, interculturally aware with a global perspective and equips them with professional skills in specific sectors.
Students alternate academic periods and work placements. This blend of academic and hands-on training lies at the very heart of the program.
The Master in Management provides students with:
- Solid background in Business and Management
- Excellence tracks recognized by the greatest companies: Leadership/ Entrepreneurship
- Double degrees in Wine Management, Arts and Cultural Management, International Business Development, Advanced Corporate Finance, Global Marketing & Negotiation…
- Contacts with experts and consultants from the corporate world during class
- Professional experience through work placements or gap year in a company
- Networking events for students and companies to help them develop a strong professional network and career guidance and personal coaching: CVs and cover letters, training in recruitment interviews
- A multicultural environment
A large proportion of our graduates found employment in Sales & Marketing, Finance & Banking, Human Resources, Production, General Management, IT.
Academic requirements: Bachelors Degree in any field
Language requirements - Important note for the Fall 2020 intake: in view of the current circumstances related to COVID-19, measures have been taken to make language tests more flexible:
- No language test is now required for the registration file
- Language levels will be assessed indirectly through motivational interviews
- If the candidates have a language test previously carried out, they can attach it to the registration file
For students holding a French Bachelor degree, please refer to Passerelle admissions.
Application deadline for the Fall 2020 intake
July 16, 2020
Duration: 2 to 3 academic years (optional gap year)
The academic year consists of 3 terms.
Next Start: September 2020
Language: English or French
Tuition fees: €11,000 per year
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- Among the top 1% of Business Schools in the World with a dual AACSB/EQUIS accreditation
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is ranked in the Top 100 by the Financial Times (September 2018).
- BSB created in 1899 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 16,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (20-40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 66 different nationalities
- 36% international professors
About the School
Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management.?? With its deep commitment to the val ... Read More