The MSc in Management Of Services and Technology is a full-time, two-year Programme, fully taught in English which offers an unique advanced learn experience in Technology and Operations Management that focuses on both industry and service domains.
7 Reasons for Choosing the Master in Management of Services and Technology at Iscte Business School
1. Don’t miss the opportunity of being part of one of the most reputed master programs in the field in Europe
- The MSc in Management of Services and Technology (MMST) ranked 14º, in its category, among the Top 40 Best Masters Programmes, in Western Europe, in 2018/2019 (Eduniversal)
2. Learn from the best industry practices
- Interact regularly with reputed practitioners who will offer their vision and experience in a series of workshops aimed at discussing and analyzing the different areas of the management of services and technology field.
3. Benefit from a reputed faculty, with a specialized and flexible learning style
- The faculty of Iscte Business School has authored more than 100 books in different management disciplines, many of which are now required reading at other Portuguese universities;
- There is a close working relationship between students and faculty and students benefit from weekly contact hours, continual email contact and a sustained relationship with the faculty throughout their professional lives;
- Cutting-edge knowledge of operations (i.e. industry and services), logistics, supply chain management (SCM), innovation and technology topics in classes that teach you how to apply what you have learned.
4. Thrive in a welcoming culture where personal development and innovation are encouraged
- Participate on the personal development programme (PdP) that enables students to discover their leadership qualities and creativity;
- The welcome week allows you to engage in networking, team-building and idea-sharing from day one of the course. This spirit is reinforced year-round with a host of other activities;
- Mentoring program - with their mentors, students have the opportunity to discuss their academic progress and career prospects, and benefit from their recognized professional experience;
- Since not all degree candidates have the same academic and professional backgrounds, Iscte Business School offers an introductory optional term called Consolidation Topics which will enable students to adapt more easily to the complex issues discussed in their required courses.
5. See your merit recognized and rewarded throughout the program
- Award for the best MSc in Management of Services and Tecnhology Student (sponsored by GEFCO)
- ward for the best candidates
6. A truly international outlook
- Possibility of doing a Double Degree - it allows students to graduate with two diplomas from two Universities (Iscte and a partner university). For the Msc in Management of Services and Tecnhology, the partner universities are:
- KEDGE Business School – France (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited);
- Università degli Studi di Palermo - Italy (School of Engineering).
- Possibility of doing an exchange / Erasmus program with our partner universities.
7. Get excited with the program’s career prospects
- Our career services will support you with counselling, access to opportunities, the IBS Career Forum and presentations in class by companies;
- Employment rate of 100% up to 12 months after completion of Programme;
- The sectors most represented in the recruit of master's graduates are Large Distribution & Retail, Retail & Services, Banking and Industry & Energy;
- Close contact with a large pool of successful alumni now working for high-profile national and international companies.
- Innovation management
- Operations management in service
- Operations management
- Supply chain management
- Capital investment appraisal
- Technology Management
- Strategy and corporate development
- Simulation of systems and operations
The Master in Management of Services and Technology is designed for high-caliber graduate students and taught exclusively in English, in an international and multicultural atmosphere, therefore candidates must show evidence of a completed Bachelors degree as well as proficiency in the English language.
Applications are exclusively submitted online, on Iscte’s website. Several information will be required for applicants to type in, namely Personal Information, information about Education and also Working Experience. Candidates will have to upload some Documents as well:
- Diploma/Transcript of Records from the bachelor's degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- ID card/Passport
- Proficiency in the English language (optional);
- The results of GMAT or GRE exam (optional)
Candidates still concluding their undergraduate degree must also add:
- Declaration of Commitment (download available on application form)
- Transcript of Records with current grading
Would you like to know more?
- Get in touch with your Programme Manager!
Tel.:(+351) 210 464 211
- Check the detailed information about the master's study plan, faculty, alumni testimonies and application process at our website!
About the School
Iscte Business School is a pioneer School in the teaching of management and business sciences, and the first where this was an autonomous area as opposed to a subject taught within the field of econom ... Read More