- Level of education: Master programmes
- Type of instruction: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the programme
- The programme is practice-based: the majority of lecturers are experienced practitioners; the first year ends with a summer internship, the second − with a consulting project for an SPbU partner company.
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and expert practitioners.
- The programme is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
- Upon competition, students have an opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad at one of the top universities or business schools from the extensive list of SPbU academic partners.
- Students can participate in the competition for double degree master programmes Master in International Management, Community of European Management Schools - CEMS MIM, and joint programmes with Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), HEC School of Management, Paris, Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT).
- Students can join research projects of leading SPbU scholars choosing from a range of management topics. This can be done as part of the preparation of the thesis.
- For the second year of the programme, students can choose one of the four tracks: Management (general track), International Business, International Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Marketing.
Main educational courses
- Contemporary Strategic Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Consulting Project
- Foreign Language (German, French, Spanish, or Russian)
- Professional Skills of Managers:Trainings
- Ability to plan and organise the research process and prepare analytical materials
- Solving administrative problems in various areas of management
- Ability to lead a project team in various areas of management
- Working knowledge of strategic analysis methods
- Public business and academic communication skills
- Ability to develop new research methods independently
- Project manager
- Marketing manager
- Product manager
- Brand manager
- Business analyst
- Business consultant
About the School
St Petersburg University is the oldest university in Russia and for nearly 300 years it has been teaching its students up to the highest educational standards, preparing the graduates who are in high ... Read More