RISEBA Master programme in International Business offers ideal opportunities for ambitious candidates with an international leader’s mindset who are ready to pursue and seize the challenges of the global business environment.
- Degree awarded: Master of International Business
- Professional qualification: Business Executive, Project Manager or Human Resource Manager
- Language of instruction: English
- Form of study: Full-time evening studies
- International opportunities: One semester studies abroad (ERASMUS Programme)
- Double Degree opportunity: (Degrees from RISEBA and a partner university)
Programme in brief
Aimed to provide a solid academic foundation and professional competence the programme develops students’ ability to successfully operate in the international environment, set up and lead own businesses, expand internationally, innovate and foster continuous growth.
This programme is primarily focused on developing students’ abilities to think critically, apply creative approaches, solve sophisticated problems, identify competitive opportunities and generate diligent decisions, thus enabling the students to persevere, advance and breakthrough in the fast-changing and unpredictable global business environment.
Enhanced by the combination of RISEBA academic, research and technical resources and its international partner institutions the programme in International Business invariably accelerates a new synergy, ensures students’ successful participation in numerous international projects, exchange and double degree programmes.
MIB graduates have successful careers at such international companies as Statoil, Ernst&Young, Inserviss Credit, SEB, the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia, and many other large and small companies in the UK, Switzerland, Gibraltar, Norway, France, Canada, and the USA.
Why RISEBA, why International Business?
- Students can combine work with studies
- Cross-cultural experience
- International students and faculty from all over the world
- An extensive range of international exchange programmes with international partner institutions
- Double degree opportunities (two international diplomas)
- Student-centred study environment
- Modern teaching and active learning methods
- Participation in international projects and conferences
- New opportunities, extensive networks and good return on investment
*RISEBA reserve rights to make adjustments up to 20 % of the programme content
- International Business Environment
- International Business Law
- International Marketing and Communications
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Research Methods for Business
- International Business Operations
- International Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Knowledge Creation and Management
- E-commerce and New Media
- International Finance
- International Strategic Management
- Service Management
- Master Thesis
Detailed information on documents to be submitted, application process and consultations are available in the Admissions section. Applicants who chose to study in English should submit valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or pass RISEBA English language test.
Program taught in: