Master in Innovation
The Master’s Degree in Innovation is an on-campus “deepening master’s degree” offered in Colombia along with the possibility of being granted a double master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) specialized in Management of Technology Companies from Universidad Antonio de Nebrija (Spain).
This master’s degree is designed to train managers, consultants, entrepreneurs, government leaders and researchers in advanced knowledge and skills with the purpose of understanding, designing and managing programs to promote innovation within companies, as well as in the skills necessary to lead the different stages of this kind of projects.
It is designed to train professionals in the areas of marketing, product management, and sales; engineers and developers of research and development departments; and strategists and entrepreneurs able to serve as managers of innovation within companies. They will be in charge of research and development areas, and product and service development, thus generating a competitive advantage for their companies.
This Master’s Degree contributes to the promise of the value of Universidad EAN as it focuses on holistic and strategic innovation from a practical perspective applied to resolve real difficulties faced by Colombian companies.
- Lead and manage innovation and knowledge management processes aimed at generating sustainable competitive advantages for organizations.
- Diagnose capabilities, potentials and needs regarding innovation.
- Promote the development of innovation teams aimed at changing products, processes, and management of organizations with the purpose of optimizing their productivity and competitiveness.
- Generate value for organizations through the effective application of innovation knowledge, experience, and personal and professional skills.
- Develop sustainable business opportunities and lead projects generating economic and social value.
- The Master’s Degree in Innovation offers training based on competencies by applying the Educational Model of Universidad EAN. At aiming this, active learning methodologies will be applied in each study unit through on-campus sessions complementing individual work of autonomous learning and preparation.
- Workshops, case studies, and applying exercises are developed throughout the academic program, thus integrating learning and practice inside companies or other organizations.