Are you interested in a career within the broad domains of Human Resources Management (HRM) and/or Organizational Development? This program welcomes participants from all over the world and from different backgrounds, but with one interest in common: bridging people and organizations.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are passionate about people and organizations and you want to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
- You aspire to a career in Human Resources Management or Organizational Development (internal or as a consultant).
Upon successful completion of this master, you will receive the following degree "Master in Human Resources Management".
This program combines rigor (research-based, state-of-the-art knowledge) and relevance. The link with the HR and OD practice is closely monitored thanks to the input of several guest lecturers from practitioners and/or the business (beyond academic) background of our faculty.
- HR Challenges & Innovation Cafes
- International HR (& international trip)
- HR Fundamentals
- OD Fundamentals*
- HR Business Partnering
- OD Practices
- Recruitment, Selection & Onboarding
- Sustainable Career Management
- Performance Management & Total Reward
- Employee Relation Management
- HR Legal
- (Residential) Consulting Bootcamp
- Global Leadership Skills
- Master Project
*All master’s programs offer elective weeks. Electives this year are all about learning to:
Deal with the impact of new technologies
- Big data analyses
- Digital transformation
Thrive in a global world
- Emerging economies
- Global Economic Challenges
Lead and manage others
- Behavioral leadership
- Managing Human Resources
Solve complex problems
- Design thinking
- Managing paradoxes
Think about new ways to create & capture value
- Business model innovation
Electives Master in Finance – open for everyone
- Real estate finance
- Programming in R
By adding one of these general and hot management courses, students can give their AMS journey a personal touch!
Note: all courses are subject to change
- A 4-year academic university degree
- A 3-year academic degree and an additional relevant degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3-year academic degree + min. 1 year of relevant work experience (*)
- A 4-year professional degree (*)
(*) Subject to special eligibility conditions.
If you are not sure whether you qualify, feel free to email your resume (CV) and transcripts to our admission team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Proof of English proficiency for our English Master’s programs: IELTS (minimum of 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (minimum of 95)
Evaluated during face-to-face interviews.
- Students who completed their higher education in English
- Native English speakers
About the School
Antwerp Management School, the autonomous management school of the University of Antwerp (Belgium), offers 8 accredited Advanced Masters in a truly international context with study options in: Belgium ... Read More