In today's knowledge-driven society, the main assets of any organisation are its human resource capital. The skills and competencies of employees play a central role in the success of any organisation in a globally competitive environment. The aim of the Master of Human Resource Management program is to prepare professionals in the specialized HRM discipline, well-acquainted with contemporary HRM practices and the strategic importance of people management in organizations so as to meet the challenges of modern organizations. The program emphasizes human resource management as a strategic function of the organisation, aims to develop learners.
The Master in Human Resource Management is developed for all those who wish to become future leaders and professional human resource managers in private, government and social/community sector organizations. The program is designed for both in-career personnel as well as fresh university graduates who are keen to acquire critical knowledge and skills in areas related to human resource management for enhancing their career prospects.
- To provide learners with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and abilities to operate as HRM professionals within the context of MENA organizational and socio-cultural environment.
- To evaluate the challenges and opportunities for human resource management in a rapidly changing world that relates to the unique business environment of the MENA region.
- To develop people management strategies which support the organizational strategic objectives and achieve high-performance organizations.
- Demonstrate application of knowledge and understanding of the HRM functions and their contribution to organizations operating within the socio-economic environment of MENA region.
- Demonstrate HRM behavioral competencies and communications skills through written reports and oral presentations.
- Illustrate problem-solving and ITC skills using the various software?
- Display competencies that relate to effective management of people by undertaking thorough business analyses and its implications for HRM functions for organizations operating in MENA region.
- Exhibit technical, analytical and decision making competencies by producing Human Resource plans and policies appropriate for organizations operating in the MENA region.
- Demonstrate performance management, cross-cultural and leadership competencies by undertaking and successfully completing projects in HRM functional areas that require planning and organizing team activities from a diverse membership.
- Human Resource managers,
- Recruitment Consultant,
- Career & Succession Planning Specialist,
- Personnel manager,
- Employee Relations Specialists,
- Learning & Development managers,
- Human Resources consultants,
- Training Manager,
- Change Managers and Coordinators.
About the School
Under the presidency of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, U.A.E, Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) is committed to instigating a culture of q ... Read More