Become a global digital marketing professional by learning the strategies, techniques and practices of marketing and digital advertising of the current online environment
Digital has changed everything and it is time to regain control of your brand's relationship with your customers in a digital environment. Discover with the Master in Digital Marketing of ICEMD the opportunities of an unstoppable revolution, its possibilities of segmentation, bidirectional communication, the measurement of results, access to a global market.
Six complete modules that will help you to master the most advanced and effective disciplines in Marketing, Communication, Advertising and Online Sales, in the hands of active digital experts. The whole world of Digital Marketing in a single master, at the end of which you will have all the necessary knowledge to digitally enhance your business and give a new twist to your professional career.
With a methodology based on practical learning, during the 9 months of training you will have different mono-workshops on tech-briefing, usability, landing page optimization or creation of emailings, as well as projects with real brands and a final research project. Also during the course you will have at your disposal webminars, masterful workshops, masterclasses and the ICEMD Virtual Classroom, where you can continue your training after classes.
- Create and manage a digital marketing plan and exploit the current consumer relationship.
- Position a product / service in search engines.
- Optimize the user experience in both web and mobile versions.
- Conduct digital advertising campaigns: SEM, affiliation, email marketing and inbound marketing.
- Design and manage media planning and know the metrics to evaluate the results.
- Take advantage of the full potential of social networks through organic content and payment to generate engagement.
- Develop an omnichannel strategy in the company that includes the launch of an Ecommerce project.
- CLAUSTRO: The faculty of the Institute of the Digital Economy of ESIC is composed of more than 500 renowned professionals in their field, who work day by day in the disciplines they teach and the program.
- POSSIBILITY OF ACCESS TO DOUBLE EUROPEAN TITLE: ICEMD, first and only institution in Spain that grants its students the European qualifications in the European degrees in Direct and Interactive Marketing granted by FEDMA. (Federation of European Direct
- EMPLOYABILITY DIGITAL TALENT: ICEMD is the largest source of talent in Spain where companies (Prisa, PwC, Indra, Iberia, El Corte Inglés, etc.) come to recruit talent to incorporate into their companies.
- GUARANTEE AND COMMITMENT ICEMD: If you have to leave the Master during the first two weeks, you can repeat it without any cost within the same academic year or the next.
- Marketing, Advertising and Communication Managers
- EMarketing Professionals
- Community Managers and Online Reputation Managers
- Product managers
- Head of Technologies
- Responsible for Internet and Electronic Commerce
- Business development professionals
- Agency professionals and interactive consultants
- Relational marketing professionals
- SME Managers
A UNIQUE MASTER WITH MANY ADVANTAGES
The tutor will accompany you at all times doing the necessary follow-up in order to successfully overcome the program.
Access to the resources of the program and interaction with the tutor, faculty, classmates and attention to the ICEMD student. The virtual classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Real projects of real brands:
Students put into practice what they have learned through the realization of group projects, based on real companies with real challenges, on the disciplines of the program studied.
With the tutor, cloister and other colleagues from the 5 continents, all passionate about digital disciplines that will enrich the experience even more.
ICEMD groups in iDigital its initiatives to promote the integration of the disciplines of the Digital Economy in the strategies of professional development and business competitiveness. For long-term students, we offer them, as support for their training, complementary advisory actions on skills, knowledge and experiences relevant to professional development in the Digital Economy.
Research work in Blog or Whitepaper format:
The Master students present at the end of their training a personal research work in Blog format on the ICEMD Blogs platform - or white paper on a topic of their interest related to the program, guided at all times by a tutor.
Variables such as projects, research work, test on the study documentation and final module / program exam will be of special relevance.
Double European Degree:
Master's Degree in Digital Marketing awarded by ESIC. European Diploma in Interactive Marketing awarded by FEDMA.
- Module 1: Digital Marketing Strategy
- Design and Creation of a Digital Marketing Plan
- Analysis of profitability (ROI) in a Digital Marketing Plan
- Digital Customer Journey
- The basics of customer segmentation and analysis
- Planning and digital management of the relationship with clients
- Realities and technological trends
- Module 2: Web
- Direction and development of digital projects
- User Experience (UX)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): How to optimize the positioning of your website in search engines in a natural way
- Metrics, Optimization and Management of SEO projects
- Copywriting for SEO
- Mobile App
- Web Analytics: How to measure and optimize the critical processes of our web
- Module 3: SEM and digital media
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): fundamentals, options and important points in the SEM strategy
- Development and application of a SEM strategy
- Advanced options for managing and optimizing campaigns in Google Adwords. Analysis of reports and news
- Adwords Editor VS Google Adwords
- Advanced strategic configurations of campaigns in Google Adwords and other SEM players
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Module 4: Social Media
- Design and planning in a Social Media strategy
- Social networks applied to corporate communication: ORM
- B2B content strategy (LinkedIn, inbound to the B2B scenario, B2B buyers)
- Twitter: strategy and application
- YouTube and other video networks
- Trends and innovation in Social Media
- Module 5: Display and planning
- Strategy and media planning
- The metrics and the analysis of results in digital advertising campaigns
- Programmatic: planning and purchase
- Main techniques for the creation and optimization of Landing pages
- Creativity in copy and art
- Digital TV
- • Legal aspects of marketing, advertising and digital content
- Module 6: Electronic Commerce
- Strategic Plan for Electronic Commerce
- Omni-channeling and digitalization of points of sale
- The ecommerce as an opportunity for internationalization
- Technological solutions in ecommerce
- Sales in ecommerce and optimization of the conversion funnel
- Payment methods online
- The logistics and customer service in electronic commerce
- E-commerce Performance: Financial Analysis in electronic commerce
- Prestashop practice session
- ESIC is ranked 12th Business School in the World.
- The Director General of ESIC is the 76th Spanish business leader.
- 3rd Business School in Spain with the best reputation.
- ESIC is ranked within the top 250 Business Schools in the world and most importantly one of the seven "Top-Tier Employability" business schools in Europe.
- 2nd Business School of Spain in the sectorial ranking.
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct rel ... Read More