The Master’s in Digital Marketing & Communication Programme is based on actual cases that will give you the tools to understand and grasp opportunities in an area that is constantly changing. The objective of this Master is to allow each participant to learn how to manage a brand on the Internet.
Marketing Strategy & Planning
The main objectives of this module are to develop a critical analysis, of the business objectives of a brand in a connection with its target customers and to develop a comprehensive understanding of the digital strategy that is integrated and directly operable.
Digital Marketing Channels
Understand the new media landscape and how to use the main, platforms. Learn how to make the most of them by testing them in real case studies. Anticipate the evolution of social networks and learn how to exploit their strength in the service of the brand.
Get a complete view of the new AdTech platforms and capabilities. Learn how and where to find your customers through data and optimized targeting in the digital world.
Study in-depth techniques that will enable you to evolve in the professional sphere with assurance and personal skills.
Beyond strategy and tactics, it is necessary to have a clear purpose that informs all of your content decisions. This purposeful element is a crucial component of any effective brand content effort.
Business Models & Transformation
From retail to cars, learn how companies are all rethinking their business models by creating new compelling value for consumers.
Workshops & Travel
During this Master course, students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. By going to places, they will also have the opportunity to discover and interact with companies and understand what their current key challenges are.
During this Master’s course, students will have the opportunity to work on actual projects during workshop sessions and apply the knowledge that they have acquired in actual company assignments. They will also have the opportunity to discover the inner workings of some participants during a digital journey of discovery.
- Develop relevant brand content strategy,
- Effectively and optimally use different communication channels such as mobile platforms, social networking, email and paid search,
- Leverage analytics to continually optimise recommendations,
- Knowing how to analyse and decode further developments and trends in companies using professions and communication,
- Trends and consumer behavior,
- History of communication and the web,
- Media evolution,
- Image analysis.
- Next session: October 2019
- 120 ECTS Credits
Founded in 1975 in Bordeaux, INSEEC has developed over the past 40 years into a group of 16 schools, offering generalist and specialist programs in Management, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Digital, Luxury, Wine & Spirits. These programs are offered on 9 campuses in Europe, in the United States and online. Located in the heart of vibrant cities such as Paris, London, San Francisco and Shanghai, by the seaside like in Monaco or Bordeaux, or close to the Alps in Lyon, Chambery, and Geneva, INSEEC provides its 15,000 students the opportunity to study from Bachelor to MSc, MBA or DBA, settling itself as an uncontested leader in the French Private Higher Education sector. CREA is a leading educational establishment in the areas of Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing and Art Direction. Each year, more than 450 students take courses at the school, delivered by the best Swiss and international lecturers. CREA currently offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, available full-time or as executive courses for professionals, as well as continuing education short courses in the form of certified programs. CREA focuses its development on excellence in the following areas – Creation, Digital & Innovation, Luxury, and Sport.
- No admission test required.
- Each application will be reviewed by course management.
- The school reserves the right to accept or reject a candidate for any reason.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Master I – Programme
- Period: October 7th, 2019 – February 13th, 2020
- Teaching, workshops, e-learning: about 450 hours
- Programme length: 5 months full time
- Course fees: 9000 €
Master II – Programme
- Period: March 2nd, 2020 – July 2nd, 2020 + Internship + Thesis
- Teaching, workshops, e-learning: About 500 hours
- Internship and personal work for Master’s thesis
- Programme length: 5 months full time + 5 months internship
- Course fees: 10500 € (including 1 trip in Europe)
This Master program will allow you to acquire a high level of commitment, competence, and responsibility.
- Digital Marketing Manager;
- Brand Manager;
- Web Project Leader;
- e-Business Consultant;
- Social Media Manager;
- Online Media Planner.
A school that is close to the business world
Our motto is “learn from experience”. Teaching must come from expert specialists. All our teaching staff is professionals in their field. They share their knowledge and toolsets with the students so that what they learn is relevant. The work market is changing rapidly and it is important for each student to enter the world of work with a relevant skill set.
17 months with a 5-month internship.
Program taught in: