In the final term, students are taught how to integrate functions, skills, and resources to achieve development results
- Integrating functional skills and specialization
- Major in Public Policy Management
- Major in Sustainable Development Management
- Maximizing value creation and sustainable development efforts
What kind of time commitment does the course require?
The MDM program requires that students be enrolled full-time.
How much is the tuition fee?
US$ 19,500 (Payment in Philippine pesos accepted, per current exchange rate)
Do I have to pay the entire tuition fee before classes start?
Tuition can be paid in full, in two installments, or in modular terms. Alternatively, students may also pay a reservation fee before the enrollment deadline, which will be deducted from the total fee. For details call +63.2.892.4011 ext. 1851, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are scholarships available?
Yes. These are limited and are available on a competitive basis.
Am I qualified to take up a Master in Development Management
The minimum qualifications for MDM are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a nationally recognized university or institute of higher learning
- Three years’ full-time work experience, preferably at the supervisory or managerial level
- Proficiency in oral and written English. Candidates from non-English speaking countries need an IELTS Band 7 score to be admitted to the program. Candidates from non-English speaking countries with a score between IELTS Band 6 and Band 7 can still apply, but need — when accepted into the program — to register for extra English classes.
What do I need to submit to apply for the MDM program?
- Accomplished online application form
- AIM Admissions Test, GMAT, or GRE Official Score Report
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of Academic Records
- Certified true copy of Bachelor’s Degree or other Post-Graduate Diplomas
- Professional recommendation (if self-employed, submit a Certificate of Business Registration instead)
- Application essay
- Copy of Passport ID page or any government-issued ID
Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview with the faculty on a mutually convenient date.
SUMMARY OF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is committed to the pursuit of academic excellence. To achieve our vision of being the global source of ASEAN insights, talent, and leadership, we aim to have representation from the region’s vibrant pool of aspiring graduates.
By providing both full and partial scholarships, we contribute to the development of exceptionally qualified students who can enrich discussions in our case rooms, encourage wider worldviews, and contribute to their own business communities and societies.
AIM scholarships are very competitive. The Institute reserves the right to not award these scholarships if no suitable, outstanding candidate is identified.
- Excellent academic record
- Exceptional people skills
- Great leadership potential
- Strong professional achievements and career trajectory
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills