The Master in Corporate Finance (MCF) is an intense and stimulating one-year program in English, designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive innovation and master different international finance management techniques and tools, whether you work for a company or an institution. Choosing MCF means investing in your personal and professional development, with a view to taking your career to the next level.
MCF is the Master for you if
- You want to offer high-quality solutions to financial problems.
- You want to be provided with the most advanced techniques of Financial Management.
- You are looking for a blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics and appreciation of diversity.
- You want an internationally recognized qualification.
- You want to operate in complex scenarios with unique tools and capabilities.
What MCF can offer you
- A Specialized Master 100% finance-focused, to form professional graduates
- Practical and applied financial knowledge and technical skills
- Ability to directly tackle financial tasks without any additional training
- B-School intense teaching methods (business cases, business games, professional faculty, simulation, software)
- Specialized technical preparation by a faculty that has strong links with the financial community
“Learning and practicing Finance means being at the centre of the stage in the economic world. The most motivated and ambitious people do it and they are rewarded with professional and personal satisfaction and monetary outcomes. So, do you want to be at the centre of the stage with us?”
Alberto Dell'Acqua | MCF Director
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018