The cultural and creative sector will play an increasingly important role in the economic and employment landscape. For this reason, it is necessary to train professionals who are able to manage and develop the companies that operate in the cultural and creative industry in a sustainable and innovative way.
In this perspective, the Master in Arts & Design Management is proposed as a path of high education aimed at training professionals who know how to govern the dynamics of cultural enterprises, who know how to apply the principles and tools of design, and are able to build partnership relations between the world of art and design and traditional industrial fields.
Starting Date – February 2020
Tuition Fee – € 8.000,00
The Master program in Arts and Design Management welcomes recent international graduates from a variety of study disciplines and cultural backgrounds. This ranges from those with no professional experience looking for a degree program that acts as a bridge to the real world as well as candidates with up to two years of professional background who seek in-depth knowledge of how theory applies to the real world.
- Introduction to Arts & Design Management
- Strategic management of institutions, profit, and non-profit organizations in the artistic-creative and cultural sectors
- Fundamentals of quantitative methodologies for institutions, profit, and non-profit organizations in the artistic-creative and cultural sectors (basic accounting, cost & performance management)
- Organization and management and development of human resources
- Market research, marketing, and CRM
- Arts & Digital Media
- Design Thinking
- Business Model Innovation, creative entrepreneurship, and business planning
- Funding and fundraising
- Project management
- Arts law
- Communication in the arts
About the School
Born in 2004, the School of Management of the University LUM Jean Monnet offers 44 University Masters, 12 Executive Masters and more than 40 postgraduate courses. Apart from the traditional comprehens ... Read More