Join ESIEE Paris
Join a school in France (SAI) is a path to 2 Master programs in Engineering offered by ESIEE Paris :
- Master of Science of Management of Technologies - Information Systems
- International Master of Computer Science for Intelligent Systems
The programs of this school have the particularities of:
- Prepare for the management of technologies and information systems, project management, communication technologies, micro-nanotechnologies, computer science and electronics
- To obtain a specialized Master's degree
- Perform in English
- Have laboratories and research platforms of excellence
- Allow students to complete paid internships in large companies (Thales, Dassault Systems, Safran, GE Healthcare, Alcatel, Orange, Cap Gemini, L'Oreal, BNP Paribas, Accenture, Renault, EADS, etc.)
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
To be able to apply for Master's programs at ESIEE Paris, you must meet the following criteria:
How to register?
Start an online application
Upload your documents
- Passport or identity card
- ID photo
- Bachelor's degree (License, Bachelor, Benke ...) or certificate of schooling
- Graduation transcripts
- 2 academic letters of recommendation
When you register, you will need to answer several motivational questions. Your answers to these questions will be analyzed by the school, just like your documents. This will allow the school to evaluate your motivations and your professional project. Do not neglect your answers and take the time to provide as much information as possible.
What are the registration dates?
Registration forms are sent to ESIEE Paris on the 10th of each month (from September to June).
Eligibility results for an interview with ESIEE Paris are communicated on the 30th of each month. As a result, the sooner you finalize your application, the sooner you receive an answer from the school.
Program taught in: