The Master in Professional Photography and Advertising in its specialization in Product and Gastronomy program is a pioneer in the fusion of wealth and gastronomic reputation of our country and the media coverage and graphic communication of this trend. The essence of this program goes beyond the own space of shooting and addresses the own disciplines of the profession, from the styling to the art direction, thus responding to the demands and needs of the labour market. Its axis is the product specialization and gastronomy and Intersect with the art direction that maintains and enhances the personality of the author.
An innovative proposal aimed at creativity and expertise to generate synergies between expanding sectors with the aim of developing projects from conceptualization Full commercial or professional quality and a strong stamp author.
- Qualification: Master Degree
- Credits: 40 ECTS
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 18:30 to 21: 30h
- Mode: Barcelona
- Semester: October to June.
- classroom training.
- 100% practical guidance.
- Small groups.
The educational objective of the Master is to train participants as a leading professionals with initiative and style, offering domain knowledge, tools, processes and methodologies at technical, aesthetic and managerial, always favoring the most of the expansion of their own inclinations and skills. You will be able to control the entire process of creation and production and you can postularte as author and creator of trends.
The program is structured into two main blocks: the first delve into the essential knowledge and advertising professional photographic practice as well as in art direction; in the second, more extensive, we focus on specialization in the field of product photography and gastronomy.
Tools and technologies for image capture
- Cameras and optics.
- Capture Software.
- Studio lighting.
- Outdoor lighting.
Tools and technologies for image processing
- Retouching and digital photomontage.
- 2D and 3D integration.
- Organization workflows.
Technical and photographic language
contemporary visual culture
Art direction and design
- From concept to production.
- Processes and methodologies art direction.
- creative direction.
- Theory and practice of design.
- graphic design and layout and web publishing.
- Production Design.
02 Product and gastronomy
The world of food
- History of food and cuisine.
- History of food representation.
- Trends in contemporary cuisine.
- Personalities and places of gastronomy.
- Books, magazines, blogs, magazines and specialized websites.
professional environment. related disciplines. Art direction
- Casting and model management.
- Location management and production design for product and gastronomy.
- Styling, art direction and photography for advertising, editorial and institutions.
- Home economy and "natural" styling.
- Reportage and storytelling in product and gastronomy.
- Industrial and institutional report.
- classic and contemporary still life.
- Advanced techniques for product photography, food and gastronomy.
- advanced photography techniques bartending.
- Shooting in studio.
- Shooting on location or decorated.
- Shooting outdoors.
- Events and portraits in context.
- Retouching, colour correction and digital photomontage in product photography, food and gastronomy.
- The moving image in food and cuisine.
Profession. The photographer
- The commercial portfolio and author.
- Platforms and distribution channels.
- Career Counseling: agencies and representatives, types of contracts, image rights and copyright, legal and remuneration issues.
- transversal and interdisciplinary workshops with professionals.
- personal practices.
final master project
Program taught in: