Master in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE)
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business Ostelea aims to train professionals and managers who lead projects focused on business planning and management of different types of events (particularly shares of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions and conferences and conventions, trade shows), master the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and create a tourism development focused on the segment of business tourism quality and the necessary business perspective to be effective in making making.
Why study the Master in Ostelea:
- Barcelona as a business destination and world-class conferences, such as BTravel or Bridal Week, which is used for practical teaching of certain subjects.
- Personal Brand Management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, that influence learning personal marketing techniques and employability in order to identify career opportunities in Spain or other countries .
- Extensive program of visits to fairs, events and organizations: During 2015/2016 the Masters students visited the IBTM and Food fairs, the Dali Museum in Figueres, Port Aventura amusement park, and the Marathon of TV3, which collaborated with the organisation of the campaign against obesity.
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business allows you to: KNOW THE INDUSTRY MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) and the area of Protocol institutions build a strong foundation of industry knowledge from an international perspective always from the management approach.
Train managers oriented business management of tourism enterprises able to get the expected results worldwide.
DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLANS
Introduce the keys to the development of strategic plans and their implementation to immediate action in MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) environments.
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for assuming positions of responsibility.
Developing the necessary management skills of a global MICE business manager to make a collaborative, assertive and participatory work among all team members develop.
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Sectorturístico structure and finances.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Business management organisation eventosy business tourism in global environments.
- International Marketing, protocolode events and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labour market.
- Webminar Talent Development
- Itinerary Entrepreneurs
- Directions Career
- Career Transition Itinerary
- Online job forum
- Graduate Programmes
- Company Meetings
- Employment Workshops
- Director focused on business tourism and event facilities, such as palaces
- congresses and conventions, fairs, incentive agencies and other acts of trade promotion in the field of
- public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events such as conferences, conventions and conferences.
- Companies using sponsorship and patronage as a communication tool and need to
- qualified professionals who manage events that will organise or sponsor, and to devise the
- sponsorship of profitable projects from the point of view of visibility and return on investment.
- Departments of public institutions of any area dedicated to the implementation of policies
- cultural and artistic heritage through design, planning and event management in this field.
- Specialists Protocol events both private and official, working in companies or self-employed.
- Marketing managers of companies focused on business tourism
- Organizers and directors campaigns for cultural events on commission of private, public companies or
- individual customers.
- Consultants in the development, marketing and financing events.
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- Titulación Universitaria
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program on the campus of Barcelona get TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
- The Masters in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business by The Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hopitality.
- The Masters in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business by EAE Business School.
- The degree of the University of Lleida.
In order to obtain the degree from the University EAE and is necessary to meet the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated July 26, 2017